Sunday, May 22, 2011

Another Weekend Away

Last weekend, I spent some time in Long Beach, WA (did you know it's the longest beach in the world?) celebrating Ms. Kinley Campbell and her upcoming nuptials with some of my favorite Whitties.  I hate that I live miles away from most of these people, and rarely get to see them.  But I love that no matter how long it's been, our friendship doesn't skip a beat and we pick up right where we left off.  It was a wonderful weekend, great to get away, catch up, and try on some ridiculous hats (see below).  I'm so excited for Kinley and Drew.  They are an amazing couple and I can't wait for July!


My weekend tour of Washington continued this weekend, with a trip to Spokane to see another Whitman friend get married.  Pics to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment