Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Michael's Birthday


This weekend we celebrated Michael's golden birthday with:

  • A small (admittedly a bit over the top) Japan themed birthday party with a few of Michael's friends
  • Rice Krispie Treat "sushi" (I made Fruity Pebbles Treats for the center of the roll, instead of using gummy worms, which I highly recommend for the overall consistency factor. Also, I used Fruit by the Foot instead of cutting up Fruit Roll ups--definitely a time saver.)
  • Tons of Japanese treats (He loves all things Japan. Also Batman, hence the t-shirt.)
  • Brunch at Portage Bay Cafe
  • A sunny weekend
  • A 6.5 mile, meandering walk around Green Lake, Tangletown, Phinney Ridge, and Ballard
  • Mighty-O Donuts
  • Brunch at Phinney Market Pub & Eatery (What? Two days, two brunches. And donuts. Don't judge.) :)
  • A double feature (Friends with Kids, 21 Jump Street

As you can see, my weekend included a lot of food, and a lot of quality time with my man. No complaints here.

Happy birthday sweetie! I love you.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Amazing photos. And you are an amazing girlfriend!! I especially love the collage of all of the weekend's photos.

    ReplyDelete